Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cousins- One Generation and then another




In the Tree house Papa Built


So my Aunt Leslie is working on a Christmas present in which she needed some pictures of when I was growing up. Anyway as I have been scanning I thought about what it was like when I was young with my cousins and now my babies have cousins and I am an aunt. Family is the very best though!!!!


I thought It would be fun to put up pictures of my babies with their cousins and a couple of me with my cousins.




Making "O" Faces




With Grandma.




****My disclaimer, please no laughing at my previous sense of fashion!!!!
Kenny, Lisa, Me and Emilie






Angie, Me and Becky in the back of our old Green Van







Me and Emilie at Grandpa and Grandma Porters






Me and Emilie


I especially love Emilie's moon boots in this picture!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Oh that made me cry!!!!! I loved you then soooooo much and amazingly I love you even more now!!!! Cousins are the greatest!!!!

    PS - seriously the moon boots??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I'm young, but I was looking at my early school pictures and I can't believe how much I've progressed.

    ReplyDelete