Monday, September 28, 2009

Family Pictures---attempts

Palmer and Miss libby Locks- she wanted her very own pic with little ollie
our princess

Isaac


this one is for dada---hands in the pockets

My boys- Palmer is making his turtle face


Uncle Markie took our pics....Thank you mark!!!!


Oh he is so HOT!!!!!!



My eternal Family
We may not all be smiling, but at least everyone is looking

HAPPINESS FOR ETERNITY !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ok soooooooooo cute!!!! You look amazing!!!! You have always been so photogenic. Your kids look adorable and I can't wait to really know them. I feel like I'm missing something in my life by being so far away from people I love. I love the pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! :) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. I'm trying to think of a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, so cute!! I love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so cute! What great pictures! I'm so happy that you have had such a great life!
    --Krista

    ReplyDelete