Tuesday, September 15, 2009

One of those days, weeks, months, years

ok, so it has been a while. Life has been crazy at our house. We are finally moved to our new home, however I am loosly saying that since we still have BOXES to unpack and put away. But oh well. just a quick little cap we had an awesome labor day weekend which started with our friends that are in washington going to PA school coming for dinner and then my family came for 2 days and lots of fun(pictures will be posted eventually :-) and then monday morning we had breakfast up the canyon and then a hike with the frisbys and then we played games and then in the evening we had a bbq with the Wilsons. One sad thing on the weekend though was we managed to spring a leak on one of our new walls in the living room. the story and pics will follow later :-(!!!! and then trying to do the whole school thing and work thing and getting situated and oh wait it is official we have 3 positive cases in our home of FLU. yeah not so fun. oh well. at least the weather is nice so we can still be out side and enjoy that!!!! Oh bother just being a mother and wife, and cook, chauffer, maid and so forth just keeps me going. Just thought I would let you know we are still here and moving forward. Life is good though and I am so thankful for all my blessings, the Lord has truly blessed us.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you updated your blog I've been waiting for a post! I can't wait to see pictures of Labor Day! Love you guys! I sent the check in the mail today for the cookie dough! Caleb was SO CUTE on the phone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!! You are back!!!! I think we are twins we had two kids with the FLU - it was not fun - but I'm just happy it only hit two and not the entire family. I missed you the other day and went to call you and realized I don't have your number and could not find it through qwest - so here is mine 801-829-8691 call me or text me your number. I think you are pretty much the greatest!!!!

    ReplyDelete