Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fun pics of my baby boy

So we wanted to take some pics of Palmer to put in his baby book. He was so cute, he is such a good boy. We are so lucky to have such wonderful spirits in our family.










































Doesn't he have have the cutest smile!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ok - the hat - is adorable!!! Almost as adorable as the baby wearing the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! :) I love his smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa.. what a studly little man! I'm a lucky auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are darling! I'm so glad I found you on facebook!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your picturess of Palmer are wonderful. He does have the cutest smiles as do all the rest of the kids. The dance picture of Libby is wonderful. I am glad that she is enjoying her dancing class.

    ReplyDelete