So today is the big day for Miss Libby Locks. She gets to go to her very first dance class. She is so excited, she has been awake since the crack of dawn and carried around her outfit all morning. She was supposed to start dance a couple weeks ago, but she was the only one who signed up for her specific class because of the whole summer thing. We didn't find out it was canceled until the day before and if you want to see a little girls heart break you should have been there when we told her class was canceled. She had waited since may to start. But we made sure last night that everything was a go and she is so excited. I will take some more pics of her little outfit later. She sure is a sweetheart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh my gosh - can I have her!!!! PLEASE!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Libby! How exciting! I can't wait to come to her recital!
ReplyDelete