Have you ever had one of those days? Even one of those weeks? Better yet one of those years? I can honestly say that lately those days are more often than I would like, but through it all the Lord is constantly blessing me with so many little tender mercies and helping me through. Yesterday just happened to be one one of those days, aaron was due home at 3:00 but by the time he was home I was already in tears, just feeling overwhelmed and to be honest not like I am doing a good enough job and well, you know the rest. So my sweetheart showed up with a boquet of daisies(my favorite) and a great big hug and I just knew everything would be ok. Then we sat down to go through the mail, and I had a letter with no return address and the following little note in it:
I am trying to be better always. I don't try to do things wrong. Tommorow is another day and hopefull I will be and do better.Oh well, the sun was shining today and it might snow. That makes me happy, and better yet I have the most amazing husband, the 5 cutest kids ever and the gospel.
Life is good

What a good attitude you have!! I would've cried - a lot - receiving a note like that. I need to learn from your example!
ReplyDeleteWow! Seriously? Wow! I would have cried too and probably worn a strapless dress to church that next Sunday (ok probably not...but seriously!!!!) Great attitude! I can learn lots from you! I love you! You call me on those days! I hope I get to see you soon! Love you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I see you lots and you do not wear low cut shirts...and you dress very modestly! Like you don't know what modesty is or how important it is...seriously...I'm coming over soon with my detective kit and I'm going to find whomever wrote that and give them a piece of my mind! Grrrr...oh I'm so upset...seriously...how rude...I mean really...they could have done this much more eloquently if they really felt they needed to say something! Sorry I'm probably ruining your awesome attitude about this but seriously!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSara You are the best, most adorable, and certainly most modest person I know. You keep on doing what your doing, cause you are doing it JUST RIGHT. Love you big bunches.
ReplyDelete