Thursday, October 15, 2009

Isaac---He is so funny and BUSY

So Isaac wanted to go outside and play with "Bibby" (libby) and I told him he had to get some pants on and shoes on, so he ran to the closet and grabbed the only shoes he could put on and came and said, Mommy sissy's shoes on.
Upside down pink sunglasses, and a firemans hat with just a diaper on consists of this fine ensemble.

We bought daddy a giant Dark chocolate candy bar and Isaac climbed up on the counter, opened it and then preceeded to eat it. He smiled and said it is yummy when I walked into the kitchen.
P.S. I do wash his face, it is not dirty, he has really bad eczema and scars from the cocksaki virus.......


2 comments:

  1. Ok love the picture of him with Libby's shoes on! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Man how I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete