
Our little Palmer is named after some rather wonderful people. His first name is after granddaddy Palmer (Wesley Thomas Palmer) and His middle after William Mckee Fausett and mommy's daddy Kelly William Wright. Granddaddy and William Mckee Fausett were the first to join the church in their families, and All three of these great men were awesome missionaries. We know that our Little Palmer is a valiant servant sent forth to preach to many and bring the gospel. While we were visiting up north on Memorial day We were able to get a picture of Grandma Porter (Shirley Faye Palmer Porter) and Palmer together. What a great family history shot.

Oh my gosh Sara that is absolutely the most precious picture I have ever seen!!!! I love it! A little bit of a tear jerker for me!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture! It's amazing! I really love how you guys came up with Palmer's name! I love the story and what great men to be named after. I love how much thought you put into each of your children's name and how each one means something so special. You guys are amazing parents...your children are so lucky! I'm so excited for the blessing on Sunday! Love you guys so much and can't wait to see you! :)
ReplyDelete